|At Landyachtz we believe in the boards we make and stand behind our product. If you feel you have a potential warranty in your hands keep reading.|
Our decks are covered under a 1 year manufacturers warranty against manufacturer defects. Normal wear is expected so here is a breakdown of what is not covered:
What is NOT a manufacturer defect and not covered by Landyachtz:
- Nose and tail damage due to impact (trust us, we can tell, we've been skating for decades)
If you have gone through the above items and feel that your board is covered under warranty then we want to hear from you.
1. When and where did you purchase the board, please include a copy (photo will do) of your proof of purchase
2. Provide pictures of the issue. We need a full shot of both the top and bottom of the board as well as detailed, in focus pictures of the damaged area
3. Include your contact info with the photos. Ie, Name, address, phone number etc
4. Any other background info on the board. Such as a description of the damage and when you noticed it.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for us to look at your warranty claim and get in contact with you. In the end we want you to be back on a quality board as soon as possible.
If after reading the above you believe that your gear should be covered and can provide proof of purchase, fill out the form below.